What are orthoses?
Orthoses or 'Orthotics' are inserts that comfortably fit into shoes. Custom foot orthotics deliver biomechanical and accommodative support to:
- Improve foot function
- Absorb and distribute shock
- Alleviate excess joint stress and pain
- Benefit total body alignment and postural complaints
- Protect the foot from injury
Patients tell us that the orthotics we make for them are better than others they have worn previously. Union Orthotics & Pedorthics orthotics are:
- Modeled by skilled and knowledgeable pedorthists using cutting-edge GaitScan technology.
- Made of semi-rigid memory thermoplastic with a specific thickness chosen for the weight and biomechanical requirements of the individual patient. This material provides enough rigidity to support the feet, while simultaneously offering the foot the right amount of flexibility to properly absorb ground reaction forces.
- Fitted precisely into your shoes for better overall orthotic results.
- Covered with high-grade top cover material for comfort, function and durability.
- Fully adjustable.
- We are so confident in the durability of our thermoplastic orthotics,that they are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage.